This post was most recently updated on October 9th, 2018
Associate Business Analyst
As a member of the Development team, the Business Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and communicating business requirements for assigned product development, product maintenance and support activities; and for contributing to the design and realization of solutions to agreed requirements. The role spans the full product development lifecycle. The position involves interaction with customers, product management, product architects, developers, other business analysts, quality assurance and technical writers.
• Identifies and documents requirements including:
• Works with the Project Lead to understand software system requirements and design specifications for various computer operating systems.
• Represents requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
• Aids in requirements analysis/verification, ensuring that requirement statements are in accordance with approved methodology.
• Participates in scope change control and management discussions.
• Identifies and documents designs and specifications including:
• Writes product designs/specifications according to standard templates and in accordance with the system design specifications.
• Participates in breaking down high-level business and user requirements into a functional product design.
• Participates in defining quality specifications, external interfaces, screen flows, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
• Identifies user classes; documents user class characteristics/user patterns.
• Communicates product designs to the development and QA teams and works to resolve issues with the product designs.
• Participates in design reviews to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
• Identifies and recommends resolution to problems with design processes so as to ensure software quality.
SAP Technology Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Client: Del Monte Foods, Inc.
Role: SAP APO (DP SNP) and SAP PP Functional Lead Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
• SAP APO (DP SNP) and SAP PP related user ticket management.
• Responsible for batch job scheduling and batch job runs during the designated service window on outside working shift hours and on the weekend.
• Maintenance and modifications of process chains specific to extraction process.
• Corrective actions and permanent resolution on recurring incidents.
• Ensures all deliverables adhere to business and HP technical standards.
• Processing for change requests.
• Making Corporate calls.
– Leading weekly ticket tracking presentations to evaluate the progress of the issues and tickets over time to the clients.
– Service improvement plans for business developments.
– Lead generation.
– Participates in daily meeting with other business processes with the account delivery managers.
• Daily Incident Reporting.
– Tracking all the issues and tickets raised by the clients inside Advance Planning and Optimization (Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning) business process on a daily manner.
– Manages customer issues and ensuring quick resolution of issues.
Post Production Support Engineering Intern
This programme is designed to provide young persons with the opportunity to acquire work experience in order to develop the necessary skills and attitudes for their entry or re-entry into the world of work of Electronics and Communications Engineering in Post Production Engineering Support Department in which subdivided into three: the audio department who works on audio enhancement of the program, the Cerify which verifies the program to be aired on national TV whom also checks the sound and video quality, and the main post production department which supports and/or helps the talents who are working for edits of a program and also works for network sharing in the office. In addition, the programme is expected to develop also the clerical capabilities of one person in filing, attaching, and resource location of documents.